Technology, encryption and security
We can protect
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All references to “Black” below are to PRIVACY BLACK
By using Black, the customer agrees and undertakes:
a. to use the service in accordance with these terms and conditions as may be varied by Black either by written notice or by notice published in the national press from time to time.
b. not to contravene any relevant regulations or the provisions of any other applicable legislation or statutory instruments (including any amendments or modifications thereof).
c. to indemnify Black against all liabilities, claims, damages, losses and expenses arising from any breach of the customer's undertakings.
d. that information requested by PRIVACY BLACK for the usage of the service is supplied truthfully, complete and is up to date.
1) In the event that the Black service fails to operate and the customer diverts traffic to another carrier, Black will not be responsible for that carrier's charges.
2) Neither party shall be liable to the other in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss of business, contracts, anticipated savings or profits or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever provided however nothing shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
3) Disclosure of account details to persons other than the authorised employees of Black is entirely at the customer's risk.
4) The customer shall be liable for all charges and fees arising from the use of the account whether authorised or unauthorised, unless such unauthorised use is solely attributable to an act or omission on the part of Black.
5) Black will use its reasonable endeavours to provide its service to the customer. Black will not be held liable for ANY charges or damages to the customer should the customer be prevented from accessing the Black system.
6) Usage will be charged according to the the rates shown in the current pre-paid Black price list, shown into the website. These rates can be subject to change with 15 days notice. Black rate change announcements will be stated into the website.
7) Black is not liable for damages about announcements not read by the customer for whatever reason.
8) The required minimum initial payment and top up amount is EUR/USD 200,- (or such other sum as may be specified from time to time).
9) Any refunds that are authorised will be refunded in the manner in which the payment was made, at the prevailing exchange rate. Black reserves the right to use an alternative payment method where necessary. Any bonus or promotional credit entered on an account shall be non-refundable.
10) These terms and conditions also relate directly to other services Black may offer.
11) Black reserves the right to close an account with a customer for any reason related to fraudulent use.
12) No VAT will be added to your credit purchases if you are a company outside Albania. VAT will only be added to your credit purchases if you are an albanian company. EU companies must provide a valid VAT number in order not to pay VAT. EU VAT numbers can be validated here.
13) The customer agrees that Black’s traffic records are conclusive evidence of the customer's use of the service and the charges payable. The customer accepts that use of the direct dial facility by any person making telephone calls from telephone number(s) nominated by the customer shall be deemed to be authorised by the customer and that the customer shall pay any charges arising from such use.
14) This Agreement represents the entire understanding between the parties in relation to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other agreements made between the parties whether written or oral. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be a further or continuing waiver of any provision of this Agreement.
15) The termination of this Agreement howsoever arising shall not affect such of the provisions hereof as are expressed to operate or have effect thereafter.
16) Continued use of the MyVoipTraffic service constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17) Payments / Credit: Credit, purchased using any payment method, is valid for an indefinite period of time. There is no limit to the maximum amount of credit per user account. Unused credit, purchased by Credit Card, can be refunded within 90 days after purchase date by submitting a request at the customer service of the respective PRIVACY BLACK label. Upon a duly submitted refund request for credit purchased by Credit Card, PRIVACY BLACK will refund the credit balance, also in the event you terminate your user account.